Here are the books I’ve read. For what I’m currently reading, peep my Now page. My book-related posts are filed in my “Reading” category.
Read in 2022
- Alone with You in the Ether · Olivie Blake
- Caliban’s War · James S.A. Corey
- Eleutheria · Allegra Hyde
- The Insecure Mind of Sergei Kraev · Eric Silberstein
- How to Break Up with Your Phone: The 30-Day Plan to Take Back Your Life · Catherine Price
- Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience · Brené Brown
- Juliet Takes a Breath · Gabby Rivera
- Good Talk: A Memoir in Conversations · Mira Jacob
- How to Be an Inclusive Leader: Creating Trust, Cooperation, and Community Across Differences · Jennifer Brown
- You Are Your Best Thing: Vulnerability, Shame Resilience, and the Black Experience · edited by Tarana Burke and Brené Brown
- Tell Me an Ending · Jo Harkin
Read in 2021 and earlier
I’m slowly adding these to this page.
Tools I use
Micro.blog now has “bookshelves” but is not as full-featured as I want (yet) so I’m using the following tools.
If you want to track your reading log while divesting yourself of Goodreads, I recommend The StoryGraph. It offers a Goodreads import, so you won’t lose any data.
LibraryExtension is a browser extension that lets you instantly see book and e-book availability from your local library. For Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers.
I want to participate in an affiliate program that actually supports independent bookstores. For a long time, I used Indiebound, but they don’t make it easy to create affiliate links, so I am (slowly) switching to Bookshop.