Outside, the end-of-festival fireworks are sounding. Inside, and then again inside a home inside a virtual world, the end of summer draws near as well. That is, if you adhere to the symbolism of seasons in a place where they do not have to exist at all, and I do.
I was going to create a new blog only for my Second Life snaps, but I cannot be fussed. Instead, you can view my Second Life category of posts and subscribe to the RSS feed if that’s your bag.
If none of this is to your liking, pretend you “accidentally” peeked through a neighbour’s window just now. That’s all it is … a glimpse into someone else’s set of foibles and fascinations.
Credits (vaguely left-to-right):
- Apple Fall Clifton Cast Iron Fireplace (white)
- junk. wannabe boho. petal mirror. metal.
- [ContraptioN] Music Box: Berceuse des Amoureux
- [ARIA] Rosalind bent neck swan
- KittyCats - Stromness (yes, I have virtual cats, too)
- AF Interior Plant
- AF Reading Pile
- Apple Fall Joanne Crystal Lamp
- junk. boho curtain.
- Second Spaces - Cluttered House - charging station
- AF Recycled Desk
- Apple Fall Coffee & Muffin
- -tres blah- Hodgepodge - Agenda RARE
- Apple Fall Bea Reading Chair (Worn Leather)
- Apple Fall Lightbulb Terrarium
- Schadenfreude Dark Angel Dress Form RARE
- Constellation Map - Cygnus Gacha
- Apple Fall Charlotte Cabinet
- +sanctuaire+ antique radio - walnut - portable
- ISPACHI - The Arrival - Lamentation of Swans
- AF Books
- Apple Fall Leather Moccasins
- MudHoney Zelia Bag
- Sari-Sari - Assorted Mail
- NOMAD // Wall Calendar
- Apple Fall Books Occasional Table w/ Blanket
- Apple Fall Boxed Supplies w/ Spectacles
- Apple Fall Cotton Cluster
- AF Rico's Clock
- dust bunny . small spaces kitchen . island cabinet
- Lark - Croissants
- MIASNOW Home - RUG LOTUS 10 ~black to brown
- Trompe Loeil - Garden Bard Abode