There is so much loveliness in Second Life, but I have a pretty specific aesthetic. I have grown so attached to my mohawk that other hairstyles just don’t look right to me anymore.
But when Miss Shippe released her Weep for the World makeup, I had to mix it up a bit.
Weep for the World contains eye makeup and lip tint in four combinations: tears and blood, with and without freckles.
- Pose: Tea Cup by Olive Juice
- Skin: Earth Flower by Fashionably Dead (thanks to this blog)
- Hair: Rainy Day by Fashionably Dead
- Wings: Nevermore by Scribble
- Top: Wings Tee by Fishy Strawberry
- Makeup: Weep for the World by Miss Shippe’s Studio