The end of the semester is nigh! All thinky cells rerouted to librarying cortex. Remaining slouchy cells are loitering around here for a meme.
So it’s not like it starts off in the most obvious and most difficult place or anything. My favorite song? According to number of times I have listened to it since 2004, it is Zeromancer’s cover of “Send Me an Angel”, but that is not my favorite song. It is my superhero montage song.
No, I think that I will have to choose this one instead. My friend Matt introduced me to this song and it crash-landed in my heart at just the right moment. I still haven’t recovered, and I’m glad.
Ben Folds -- "Learn to Live With What You Are"
[box type=“shadow”]Complete list for playing-along purposes (and I hope you do play along):
- day 01 - your favorite song
- day 02 - your least favorite song
- day 03 - a song that makes you happy
- day 04 - a song that makes you sad
- day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
- day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere
- day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
- day 08 - a song that you know all the words to
- day 09 - a song that you can dance to
- day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
- day 11 - a song from your favorite band
- day 12 - a song from a band you hate
- day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
- day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love
- day 15 - a song that describes you
- day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
- day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
- day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
- day 19 - a song from your favorite album
- day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry
- day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy
- day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad
- day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
- day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
- day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
- day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
- day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
- day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
- day 29 - a song from your childhood
- day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year
Thanks for the meme, Mako!