Since I haven’t been around much lately, I’ll point you in the direction of two places you can find me more often:
- unlibrarian.com, which is my weblog.
- halstedmbernard.com, which is my nascent professional writing site.
- I stay up much too late, wringing every moment I can out of my non-work time;
- I have misplaced my camera's battery charger;
- I am compiling my application to graduate school;
- I am fully burned out on the Bay Area and need some serious time away from it;
- I haven't had the drive to write about my internal processes lately;
- I'm still smarting from the greater truths revealed in my last post;
- Blargle blargle fizzle wot wot. (It's as good an excuse as any.)
This might be a good time to tell you that I am fundraising for the Obama ‘08 campaign. Please donate if you are so inclined.