Thoughts abbreviated and interrupted. Time for some lists.
Non-blog websites that I visit daily:
Cassette singles that high school boys attempted to woo me with:
- "High Enough" by Damn Yankees
- "Love Song" by Tesla
- "To Be With You" by Mr. Big
- "More Than Words" by Extreme
- "Lovesong" by The Cure
Movies that I really should see someday:
- "Risky Business"
- "Drugstore Cowboy"
- "The Ring"
Words I have used this week that I think sound pretentious when I say them in my squeaky little voice:
Things random people hanging around on my street have asked me about:
- where my flatmate at (in lecherous tones)
- if I am still writing my "stories"
- books I have read
- whether or not I know where they can go to get "things" without clarification
- the government conspiracy (note to self: never again prompt, "which one?")
Things I carry with me that I think I might need but usually don't:
- Strunk and White's Elements of Style
- SF public transportation map
- extra fountain pen ink
- sticky notes of assorted sizes and types
- a Leatherman tool
Physical attributes I would not mind possessing:
- black wings
- hair that automagically kept out of my eyes always
- a real sixth sense, not just the weird tingly brain thing I get sometimes
- selective hearing while on public transportation
- thinner ankles
Food I crave right this second for no good reason at all:
- hot and sour soup
- unagi sashimi
- sauteed chard
- fried bananas
- Beau Soleil oysters