While I respect the idea of new year’s resolutions, my take on the year’s end is a little less internal. Instead of making rules for myself about my conduct and ideals, I’m going to address just a few people in my life who read this journal. You made this past year everything it was, and I want to thank you.
- Brina and David, for being my two pillars of support. I have had a rough year; in some ways, it was nearly as rough as 02002, and you were both there for me through that, too. I would not have made it intact without you.
- Light for being present, always. When I am darkened, I know I can always find your Light.
- Matt for your wisdom and humor. I am learning to just breathe, and that is because of your influence.
- Ergazork for listening to my neurotic ramblings and giving me excellent advice and validating me, and for WWE smackdowns too.
- Wendy for giving our friendship another try.
- FunkyPlaid for sharing your precious last two months in the States with me, for tea and sympathy, for new music and new friends, and for hope when hope seemed lost.
- Lara for your unending and unconditional love.
- Mike for creative exploration and collaboration.
- Ityllux for getting me outside myself.
- Jim for always looking out for me. And for dancing.
- Mish for your boundless compassion and understanding.
- And last but not least, thank you to the MSG for taking a chance on me.