Going with the literary theme prevalent in my life right now, today’s Friday Fuck-All will be about dystopias.
- Big Brother Is Watching You. Describe one event in your life you hope he missed because he was blinking.
- In the future, people don’t have names, merely letter-number combinations. Each male has have a single consonant, followed by three numbers, and each female has a single vowel, followed by three numbers. What will your designation be?
- Where were you and what were you doing in 1984?
- Improve upon Shakespeare: “O brave new world, / That has such ______ in’t!”
- They’re burning all the books! Which one will you memorize to pass on to future generations?