(Okay, so I cheated and put this up a few hours early.)
1. If you had the chance to meet someone you’ve never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
This one’s easy: William Shakespeare.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
Is this a trick question? Since I have no idea if human beings are going to survive the next few centuries, the past would be a safe bet, but women weren’t treated very well in any particular century I can think of, so I’d still have to go with the future. How about the 23rd century?
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Amsterdam. I almost stayed …
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
Renie Sulaweyo from Tad Williams’ Otherland series.
5. If you had to live with having someone else’s face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
Christina Ricci’s wouldn’t be so awful. Can I usurp her body, too?