1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
I absolutely love talking on the phone. I used to hate it, but not anymore. I love hearing people smile around words. My new problem is scheduling time to be available to talk on the phone. Bah.
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Unsurprising answer: Scott.
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
I have one, but I am canceling my landline since I don’t need it and never use it. My phone is pretty cute, though. I might give it to a deserving friend.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
Other than someone selling something, no. The people who call me are extremely gracious and kind, and usually being sweet or inviting me to ice cream or something like that.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
These days, I’d much rather call someone. I’m tired of the flatness of e-mail, especially at work, and like hearing people’s voices. Plus, I want to use my new mobile phone!