Hello, Springtime, says this week’s Friday Five!
- What is your favorite time of year? Spring, right when it springs!
- What is it about your favorite season that, well, makes it your favorite season? The fresh smell of dirt and new growth, buds on the trees, plants just starting to poke out of the ground, light rainshowers, warmth with a cleansing breeze.
- What is your least favorite time of year? Why? Winter. It’s cold and dreary, and the sun sets too early.
- Do you do anything to celebrate or recognize the changing of seasons? No, although I used to, when I was a pagan-baby. Now I attempt to be more mindful every day, not just on the equinoxes and solstices.
- What’s your favorite thing to do outside? Doze lightly, face pressed to the ground, nose near a good book.