Fear not, for here is a furry Friday Five for you!
- What’s your favorite animal? This is the easiest question I’ve ever had to answer: squid!
- What pets have you had in your lifetime? Many cats, some fish, three green anoles, two hermit crabs, several batches of Sea-Monkeys and a dog.
- Is there any specific pet that you’ve wanted but never had? Why? I regularly crave caring for many sorts of creatures, but then Chad reminds me that Zen eats everything. And he’s right. Lately, I love playing with Lily’s rats, but I don’t think I’d want rodents of my own. Perhaps another lizard or a snake, or salamanders. Salamanders are cool!
- Are you allergic to any animals? No, thankfully!
- Do you have any ‘pet’ pet peeves (your pets or others’)? I am more often peeved by pet owners than by pets. Pets are wonderful; their owners can be considerably less so. That said, I am not fond of cleaning out Zen’s litterbox, but it’s a small price to pay for how happy she makes me.